Online Orders Consultant
Location: Melbourne Head Office (Richmond)
Be a part of Australia’s fastest-growing Musical Instrument, DJ, Lighting and Digital Audio retailer. Our success has been built around our outstanding team of passionate and dedicated staff and as we continue to grow, we are looking for the perfect people to join this team.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing outstanding customer experiences across various platforms
- Managing and processing online sales and customer enquiries
- Achieving set goals and meeting strict deadlines
- Liaising with our stores, warehouses and suppliers
- Maintaining a welcoming and task-focussed office environment
- Attending product and professional training sessions
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Exceptional communication skills that build rapport and seeks solutions
- Previous experience in customer service (online or music retail experience is preferred but not essential)
- A real passion for music and some experience in its creation or performance
- The ability to learn quickly, absorb, focus and remain calm under pressure
- A reliable, positive and proactive approach that enables the team’s success
- The capacity to take ownership of tasks and work unsupervised
- Sound computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- A natural ability to provide genuine, personable and knowledgeable service
PLEASE NOTE: You will need your Cover Letter and CV ready to upload before applying.
Enter your details below to start a conversation about your career. We’re always looking for great people regardless of skills or experience. We can’t wait to meet you!